Critter Control's business advantages are many — including a distinctive and easily recognized brand name, a top-ranked web presence, qualified and certified personnel, mentor...
Critter Control Highlights
Critter Control continues with an unprecedented industry growth rate year-after-year. Over 120 nationwide franchise locations provide over 450 jobs, and generated over $43 million in sales annually from 2008 to 2012, indicating we are truly in a recession resistant industry!
- Our Top 20 offices averaged just under $1,000,000 in gross sales each in 2011!
- In recent surveys, 96-98% of our franchisees said “yes” when asked the question, ‘if you had to do it over again, would you buy the franchise?’
- Surveyed by the independent Franchise Business Review, Critter Control franchisees Overall Satisfaction had one of the highest rankings in the franchise industry - and the company is listed as an ‘Honorable Mention’ in the services category on Franchise50.com.
With Critter Control you have a proven business model with three decades of operation. You are supported by a company with:
- A 30-Year Success Track Record
- A Nationally Recognized Brand
- Exclusive Protected Territories
- Industry Leading Training
- Ongoing Consultations & Support
- $600,000 and Growing Annual National Ad Budget
Our Franchise Rankings Are Impressive
In 2013, Critter Control® again was named a Franchise Business Review Top 50 Satisfaction Award Winner. More than 26,000 franchisees representing more than 350 franchise brands were included in the FBR survey. The 2013 award winners represent a variety of franchise concepts and industries.
In 2010, 2011 and 2012, Critter Control was ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 as a Best of the Best Franchise in America.
“I owned a Critter Control Franchise in Michigan for 12 years and it allowed me to earn, save and invest enough money to meet my goal of retiring at the age of 50. I learned that I could run a successful business with hard work and by providing excellent customer service, while doing something that I thoroughly enjoyed.”
- Rick Stanley (formerly Critter Control of Ann Arbor, MI