Critter Control's business advantages are many — including a distinctive and easily recognized brand name, a top-ranked web presence, qualified and certified personnel, mentor...
Is a Franchise Right for You
- Critter Control continues with an unprecedented industry growth rate year-after-year. Over 100 nationwide franchise locations provide over 450 jobs, and generated year-over-year sales increases from 2008 to 2012, indicating we are truly in a recession resistant industry!
- Our Top 20 offices averaged just under $1,000,000 in gross sales each in 2012!
- In recent surveys 98% of our franchisees said “yes” when asked the question, ‘if you had to do it over again, would you buy the franchise?’
- Surveyed by the independent Franchise Business Review, Critter Control franchisees Overall Satisfaction had one of the highest rankings in the franchise industry - and the company is listed as a Top 50 Franchise.
- Franchises represent 40% of all retail sales in the U.S.
- Consumers prefer a nationally recognized name 2 to 1.
- Proven methods are always better than trial and error.
- A franchise is easier to sell and has a higher value than an independent business.
We develop long-term relationships with our franchisees through:
- Regular communications via an in-house listserv
- Bi-monthly Critter Chatter Newsletters
- Peer Support Group
- Annual Meetings & Regional Training
- National Critter Chatter Newsletters
- Sales Contests
- Experienced Marketing Support
- Preferred Rates on GL Insurance
- Group Purchasing Discounts
- Business Consultations… and all the other advantages of being a part of the nation's leading wildlife control firm.
New techniques, programs and products that would take others years to develop or discover are quickly disseminated through Critter Chatter newsletters, the Critter Control listserv, training programs and annual meetings. Interactions with other franchisees provide a valuable source of helpful tips and information.